- This event has passed.
The Mother of all Marketing Workshops
December 10, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree
EXCLUSIVE and FREE for Business Station clients
Join Marketing Guru and Business Station Advisor Daniel Devellerez for a FREE workshop to learn once and for all, the RIGHT way to market your product or service to your prospective customers.
The workshop will cover:
· The Basics of Marketing – why it can’t be avoided and how it benefits your business
· Finding the Diamond – discover the core benefit/point of difference of your business
· SWOT analysis – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
· Identification of your target markets and their influencers
· Choosing the right medium of communication for each target market
· Just do it! Implementation of one medium of communication (eg. social media, advertising, sponsorship, event plan etc.)
If you come to this workshop prepared to WORK HARD, you will leave this workshop with a complete action plan to start marketing your product/service to your target market immediately!
Daniel Devellerez is a Marketing and Business Development professional with over 15 years local and international experience in both the private and public sector. With expertise in strategy development, product development, branding and customer relationship management, Daniel now motivates and inspires others to use marketing to grow their business through his advisory services at Business Station. For the past 8 years he has led the marketing team at West Coast Institute to:
• develop and implement strategies to increase student applications,
• launch new products and initiatives,
• strengthen ties with local business associations and stakeholder; and
• build and maintain the West Coast brand as the premier training organisation in the northern suburbs.
Daniel is a past WA President of the Australian Marketing Institute and a judge for the Wanneroo Business Association’s Annual Business Awards.